Question
Posted by: Heather | 2008/10/08

Triphasil

I just want to know if this will let me gain weight? I have been on Dianne for almost 6 years, for acne reasons. Now I am getting married and have changed to Triphasil as we only want to start with a family later.
Thank you.

If you had no weight gain on Diane, it is unlikely that you will do so on Triphasil.

1
Posted by: the new gynaedoc | 2008/10/10

the side effects of the pill are diffrent in each women.if you do gain weight you will loose it after a few months as its due to water retention in the body and not actual fat. speak to your gynae if you are not sure

Reply to the new gynaedoc