Question
Posted by: mary | 2008/06/11

triphasil

hi

i have been on triphasil for 7 months now. before i used to have farely regular periods lasting 3/4 days with strong period pains, but since my periods are either 2/3 days early or 2/3 days late, but still 3/4 days and still having period pains. my periods have also been very light. the previous month i sort of manipulated the pill by postponing my period for a week, which worked well. then when i got my period it was very light and lasted 7 days. this month i did everything as usual and my period pains came as usual, but no bleeding. Just a sort of browny discharge ( like at the end of your period ) for the first day and now and again for the next 3 days. but no proper period. could this be caused by triphasil or something else?

It could be. Does not sound like a big worry

1
Posted by: ABC | 2008/06/11

I`ve been on Minerva for a couple of years now. Since I`ve started using a pill my periods started to become much lighter and my period pains also got less. I also manipulated the pill about two months back (with advice from my gynea). When I eventually had that month`s period it was very late and heavier than usual, but is had a brownish colour. The next month my period was light but still a brownish colour. I`m no expert, but I think its normal and that it is the pill doing this funny things.

Reply to ABC