Question
Posted by: chr | 2008/07/11

triphasel

I read on various sites about mommies that is on on triphasel with side effects and some doctors advise not take it because certain affects if you use it.

I am on triphasel (36yr old). Is it dangerous and what is the side affects?

Thanks.

The side effects vary from person to person. You can get a full list of possible side effects from the package insert.
If you smoke or have risk factors for heart attacks, you should not use it at your age.

4
Posted by: Liesel | 2008/10/16

My friend has severe breast pain every month a few days before her period.This only started since she started using tri-phasel.Would u recomend a different pil?Could there be other side effects she is not aware of ?

Reply to Liesel
Posted by: shavonne | 2008/09/30

send me all side effects on the triphasel pill

Reply to shavonne
Posted by: Madam | 2008/07/11

I was on Triphasil for 10 yrs with no side effects. The best pill I was on.

Reply to Madam
Posted by: KIM | 2008/07/11

that was the first pill i was ever on, and it made me fat!
i put on more than 30kg and still cant get it off. it also triggered my thyroid glands.

Reply to KIM