Question
Posted by: SHERA | 2011-05-25

triphaisal

I have been on triphaisal for the past 13 years now, &  never had a problem. I ''ve heard its going off the market what is the next best or similar birth control suitable for me? Is there any side effects I should be worried about?? Please help!!

There are generics on the market which are the same made by differnt companies.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-30

Posted by: Sherry | 2011-05-26

I''m not a fan of Triphasel - as I was also using it for 8 years. Best bet would be to consult with your gynae and they will recommend a pill that would be suitable for you.

Personally I went onto Triodene after Triphasel - and what a difference!

And the only thing to worry about when switching pills is to be careful - you might get pregnant within the first month.

Reply to Sherry