Question
Posted by: booby | 2008/09/13

trima tablets

hello

once enquired if trima bust reduction tablets can be found in SA. need to know if you managed to find out if they are. do you think they really work. have read testimonials on their site but am afrain it could be just a marketing strategy. please help, my big boobies are killing me and surgery not an option. is there anything else i can use to reduce them.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Sorry

As far as I could establish this product is not available in SA. I would NOT recommend these, and i'm not aware of any effective alternatives.