Question
Posted by: Lizelle | 2011-01-20

Trigrestel and weight gain

When I went to the clinic for my pill in the beginning of December she gave me Trigrestel (saying it was the generic of Triphasil). I started my first packet of Trigrestel on 5 January 2011, and am putting on weight. Could this pill be the problem. I am watching what I eat but nothing helps. Will I be able to get Triphasil over the counter at the chemist Thanks

Trigestrel and Triphasil contain exactly the same ingredients, so it is unlikely that this is causing your weigtht gain if you did not have this with Triphasil. You can probably get Triphasil at a pharmacy if you prefer it.

2
Posted by: roxy | 2014-05-02

I also went to the pills and they gave me trigrestel and I started having headaches and my eyes are sore. What could be the problem?

Reply to roxy
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-24