Posted by: Bev | 2011-11-08

Hi Doctor
I have had high triglycerides for the past 10 years and have been on various medications. I was taken off Lopid 600mg and put onto Lipanthyl 200mg and Simvastatin10mg as my triglyceride reading was 9. I am drinking lemon juice in hot water in the morning and having a tablespoon of TimJan Wonder juice in the evenings. Would this have any effect on the medication? I have been on the new medication for 2 weeks now and sometimes feel a bit funny? Is this normal?

I can find no interactions between Tim Jan and your cholesterol medication. Lemon juice is very health and contains anti-oxidants that can be beneficial. Remember a healthy diet and regular exercise is core essential to improve your lipid profile.