Question
Posted by: Sam | 2012-06-16

Trigestril and pregnancy

Dear Doc
I am currently on trigestril. However I suspect that I might have fallen pregnant. I have breast tenderness and my last period was extremely light for me (I do however suffer from breast tenderness at least once every 3 months), as well as suffering from nausea for over a week now with certain foods definately not corresponding with me. I am not 100% certain though as my symptoms can be other things as well just combining together. I am on an island and cannot get to a doctor within the next two months and am waiting to see what my next period is like. However, as I am on trigestril, will that not influence my period and can this be damaging if I am pregnant? I am going to order a home pregnancy test (it will take about 2 weeks to get to me), but would appreciate any advice before then so I can take immediate action should I be pregnant.
Kind regards
Sam

Trigestrel can caue light periods. I would suggest that you continue with the Pill. It will not cause harm even if you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-06-22