Question
Posted by: Zar | 2012/05/09

Trigestrel

i just started using Trigestrel, i want to know how good it is to use

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Zar

Trigesterel seem to be surrounded by some controversy regarding its quality and many believe that, if possible at all, to rather try taking triphasil if possible.

5
Posted by: Thandi | 2012/08/21

Ive use trigestrel and I was allergic to it, and now it seems like everything I eat I react, I don''t know what to do or eat anymore. Please help as to telling me what caused the allergy in those pills and what must I or not eat.

Thanxxx

Reply to Thandi
Posted by: Beaunitta | 2012/08/19

Hello,

my question is, i will be going on Trigestrel soon as wel as on either Roaccutane or Acnetaine. Will these two pills clash and one cancle out the other or is it okay to be on both of Trigestrel and Roaccutane/Acnetaine at the same time?

Reply to Beaunitta
Posted by: Cate Strydom | 2012/06/25

Good day
I have been using Trigestril for the past 3-4 years now, I have been told though that Trigestril replaced Triphasil, which I was using at first. Is it possible that the Trigestrel is making my face break out with pimples?

Reply to Cate Strydom
Posted by: Nasch | 2012/06/24

Im on trigestrel and got my period 6 days earlier with the nsert pill. Do i finish the pack? do I need to use back up contraceptives?

Reply to Nasch
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/05/10

Hi Zar

Reply to pharmacist