Question
Posted by: ANEL | 2012-02-23

TRIGESTREL

HI DAAR, EK WAS VIR 14 JAAR GETROUD WAARBY EK VIR DIE LAASTE 10 JAAR SONDER DIE PIL WAS. EK HET OOK IN DAARDIE TYD ''N OPERASIE ONDERGAAN WAARBY HULLE EEN EIERSTOK VERWYDER HET. EK IS INTUSSEN GESKEI VIR 2 JAAR. EK HET NOU WEER DIE PIL BEGIN GEBRUIK MAAR DIT MAAK MY ABSOLUUT SIEK, KOPSERE, NAARGEID.

WAT STEL JY VOOR DOEN EK?

Which Pill are you using? You could try a differnt one. Also remember that side effects often occur for the first month or two and then get better.

4
Posted by: CHRISTYL | 2012-03-30

I had diarree for one day and skipped my pill (trigestrel-only one) i drank pills to stop the diarree two days after i started with brown blood secretion and almost like period pain. it''s still 2 weeks before my period should start. Could it be a effect the diarree has on the pill?

Reply to CHRISTYL
Posted by: Camille | 2012-03-27

Ive been on pill for 6 to 9 months can i be pregnant if i had sex 40min sfter taking the pill i take it everyday never skip an day

Reply to Camille
Posted by: Camille | 2012-03-27

Reply to Camille
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-02-27