Posted by: LEE | 2012-01-30

Good day

I have been using Trigestrel about 2years now, and eversince my menstrual cylce is shorter I used Triphasil previously and would have a period of 5 days now my period would only begin late the friday and would end on the monday,and I would experience terrible aches and it would be like haemorhaging i am really concerned about this especially since my husband and I are planning to conceive this year, will this have an inpact om me falling pregnant?

Periods are differnt on the Pill. They are usually lighter so it is a bit strange that your periods seem to be heavier. I would suggest a gynae check-up to ensure that there are no problems with your uterus.