Question
Posted by: lauren | 2011/05/28

trigestrel

i started my new pack of trigestrel on wed. the clinic sister asked me when my last period was-i said the beginning of the month, round about the 5th/6th, i am not sure, she told me to start taking my new pack on the wed 25th May, is this correct, as i am not sure exactly of my period dates, should i not start on the first day of my next period

Generally yes, but you can start in the middle of a cycle. It just means that your next period will be at a a differnt time.

4
Posted by: Tracy | 2011/06/21

Is Trigestrel a good replacement for Triphasil or should i use something else

Reply to Tracy

Posted by: jess147 | 2011/05/30

yes, my clinic too, but when i went in march to collect my new birth control, they had triphasil again...

Reply to jess147
Posted by: me | 2011/05/30

As far as I know yes you should start on the red pill (in other words on the first day of your next period). I also tried Trigestrel (as Triphasil was not available anymore) but it made me so nauseous every day that I had to stop taking it. Now I''m not in birth control, but anything is better than that " sick"  feeling. Damn government why did they change to Trigestrel, just to save a few bucks??!!

Reply to me