Question
Posted by: D | 2011/01/07

TRIGESTREL

I''ve been on the injection a few times and gained weight so stopped it. I havent been on any form of contraception for years but decided to try the pill and have recently visited the clinic. I''ve been given Trigestrel. I''ve had a bad experience with the clinic with the injection in the past so decided to research what they have given me before I start it. All the comments posted on Trigestrel thus far have been very negative.

could some one please advise me what is the best pill on the market at current with least side effects. I''m 34 with no kids.

What have you read about Trigestrel? It is a perfectly good Pill. There is no one best pill for everyone. Differnt pills suit differnt people.

1