Question
Posted by: Oagile | 2010/08/18

Trigestrel

Good day

Im hoping to get clarity on these new pills (Trigestrel) I was using Triphisal in the past and have recently started using Trigestrel, I''ve finished the first pack of the pills and I still haven''t had my periods which is very worrying as i cant stop going to the loo to check if there are any new developments, is there a reason why i didnt get my periods even after finishing the red area pills and Im forever feeling bloated
(bought pregnancy test, I''m not pregnant)

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi O

Trigestrel is supposed to be exactly the same as Triphasil in terms of its composition and dosage regime and should also have the side effect profile.

However, many patients on this forum alone have complained 'about the exact same thing you're experiencing - Therefore, if you find that you do not agree with the product, rather swith back or to another product.

All the best.

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/08/19

Hi O

All the best.

Reply to pharmacist | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: N | 2015/02/19

I think imight be experiencing the same problem been using trigstrel last month then i started a new pack of triphsel on the 2nd last pill of red now havent went on my periods though which is odd, am i still gonna get my period for this cycle #worried