Question
Posted by: SORITA | 2012-08-29

TRIGESTEL STOP PERIOD?

HI THERE
IVE BEEN USING TRIPHASIL FOR 6 MONTHS AND JUST SWITCHED OVER TO TRIGESTEL.
I TAKE THEM EVERY MORNING 6 O CLOCK. IM ON MY 3RD RED PILL BUT STILL NO SIGN OF MY MENS. NO SIDE EFFECTS NOTHING.SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

Sorita

It is not uncommon to experience irregular periods when switching to a new oral contraceptive. Should you not start with your menstruation when you are finished with the red inactive tablets, I suggest that you consult your doctor for a pregnancy test or you can do a home pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: SORITA | 2012-09-04

NO WORRIES I STARTED MY PERIOD ON THE SAME DAY!!! THE WEDNESDAY IS THE RED AREA AND I GOT CONFUSED WITH MY DAYS .SORRY AND THANKS FOR THE REPLY

Reply to SORITA