Question
Posted by: Skye | 2010/09/09

trichotillomania

My sister has trichotillomania (she pulled out her eyebrows and eyelashes) she says that now they won''t grow back. I know it''s a psychological thing and she is working on it. What product would you recomend to help her eyelashes and eyebrows grow from nothing as she is very pretty and she is embarresed that she has no eyelashes anymore.
Skye

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Skye, thank you for the question.

Most of our patients who have tried eyelash stimulators such as MD Lash Factor have found that it improves the length of their lashes; some have even tried it on their eyebrows with similar improvements so my advice would be for your sister to give a try for at least 3 to 6 months to see if one can see an improvement. Unfortunately Latisse is not available in SA which has shown superior results as an eyelash and eyebrow hair stimulator.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/09/13

Hi Skye, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert