Question
Posted by: Skye | 2010/09/09

trichotillomania

My sister has trichotillomania (she pulled out her eyebrows and eyelashes) she says that now they won''t grow back. I know it''s a psychological thing and she is working on it. What product would you recomend to help her eyelashes and eyebrows grow from nothing as she is very pretty and she is embarresed that she has no eyelashes anymore.
Skye

Hallo Skye
It depends on whether the hair follicles are permanently damaged. She could try Rogaine lotion on the area but must be patient, as regrowth is very slow.
If the hairfollicles is permanently damaged, the other options are permanent make-up or hair transplant (I don't know whether this is possible in SA)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/13

Hallo Skye