Posted by: Karina | 2008-11-30

Where can I get more details on Trichotillomania?

Try doing a Google search, I'm sure you'll find loads of material on it. As Kay says, Google is an excellent way to find relevant websites --- just check whether the one you're looking at is worth believing, from a reputable source, rather than from a private eccentric with their own bizarre opinions on the topic

Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008-12-01

Hi Karina
If you' re looking for general information, you could type the word into Google. I just did and got tons of hits explaining about it. I' m sure CS will have more knowledge than I, but Google is the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread for us ordinary folks to find info, and then find out what kind of help we need to get.
Good luck.

Reply to Kay in Gtown