Question
Posted by: lorraine | 2009/11/09

Trichomonas

HI
I have a recurrent infection and when i went to the doctor earlier this year she said it was trichomonas. she gave antibiotic treatment, the infection came back again. i then dragged my partner along and we were both given anti biotics. not sure whether he did finish taking his treatment. i noticed that everytime we have sex i get the infections (and this has neva happened with any other guy) so i figured it must be something about him. I am now living on a course of probitic youghurt after ive cleaned up after intercourse but it is too much work, so ive asked him to not cum inside me(which does not seem to work) or use a condom which works better. Is there any treatment he can go through to clean his system out. Somethign that is sure to get rid of the problem once and for all.He also says this has never happened with any other woman before. Yes we have both tested -ve for HIV.
it is getting to a point where i dont enjoy intercourse any more because of all the precautions we have to take and if we dont the repercussions are too uncomfortable. im not even sure what my normal discharge looks or smells like any more.

He should take a course of Flagyl. This should clear up the infection.

2