Posted by: Jayson | 2009-05-07

Tricep Pain Right Arm

Howzit Doc
Thanks for all the help.

Doc i recently started having severe tricep pain on my right arm. The pain is not constant comes and goes. i have stopped doing alot of weights training because of the pain. I went to see a doctor and she suggested that it is not a torn muscle but the pain is closest to the bone inside. Doctor put me on Norflex and Doxyphene tabs and this is not working for me.
Question:1. Can you suggest medication that would get rid of the pain and sort this out.
2. Must i have the muscle Xrayed

Please help

Expert ImageArchive

Hallo Jayson
Please get a physiotherapist evaluation, if it is not due to a muscle spasm or muscle strain, she needs to have a look at your neck to see if a nerve is being pinched. If no cuase can be found I think a x/ray of the bone is indicated