Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2011/01/24

Trials

Howzit hanging dearest CS?

10 days without lexamil and now he''s put me on CYMBALTA 30mg for 7 days and then for 7weeks on 60mg and then if im okay then im okay and its farewell...but if not....

they start adding the " STUFF"  that the trial is for....

Any thoughts about CYMBALTA?

i must say the 10 days without lexamil was good i actually felt better? to think that for 7 years i''ve been scared to go off them....just goes to show :-)

Have a good week dear " old"  friend.

Love Mom

Hi "old" CPM !
Farewell ? If I'm understanding, the aim is to settle you on Cymbalta first ( the trial wouldnt be understandable if everyone was on different ADs ) and then if you're fine on the Cymbalta, there'd be no room for the extra adjuvant to help any more. If you're improved but not enough on the cymbalta, then presumably they'd then add the new stuff for a while, and see if it adds to the benefits.
And as you say, at ; least you've discovered that you can manage without the Lexamil.

4
Posted by: BIG OFFICE | 2011/01/24

We have missed u C P Mom!

Reply to BIG OFFICE
Posted by: Liza | 2011/01/24

Great to hear from you. Good luck with the trials...

Hugs
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Blast from past | 2011/01/24

Hi CP Mom
Long time since we heard from you.How is your daughter are you still with the bottle store owner and step kids?

Reply to Blast from past

Hi "old" CPM !