Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2010/12/07

Trepiline

I''ve been struggling with fatigue for a few months now  I know what its like to be tired since I do standby and I don''t sleep a lot, but this is a different kind of feeling, its kind of a " heavy"  feeling leaving me with energy for nothing. I have no problems falling asleep, and I don''t normally wake up during sleeping, and now that I''m so tired I sleep more than my usual 6 hours, but the increase in sleep is not helping.

The doc tested everything including sugar and thyroid and everything is fine, the only results we are waiting for now is for hormone testing since I went of the pill about 3 months ago, and a sonar also showed I have a cyst on one ovary.

The doc gave me Akrinor since my blood preasure is a bit low, but it has been low all my life. What baffles me is that he also gave me Trepiline. Could you please tell me what this medication is usually for? Thanks!

Hallo Kelly
Trepilene is used for depression and also to normalize a too light sleeping pattern. A heavy tiredness is often the first sign of depression, which can be triggered by hormonal imbalances.

2
Posted by: BMJ | 2010/12/07

And it can make you very drowsy!!!!

Reply to BMJ
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/07

Hallo Kelly