Question
Posted by: Enith Motsie | 2010/09/13

Trepiline

I am on trepiline 25mg to be taken in the morning to assist with sleep disturbances and Cilift 40mg in the evening.
I struggle during the day as I am always drowsy
Can I take trepiline in the evening together with Cilift?Are they compatible?

Hallo Enith
Switch the medication - take your Cilift in the morning and the Trepilene 18h00 at night. This should work better.

3
Posted by: snowy | 2010/09/13

25mg Trepiline in the morning? Surely that can''t be right? I don''t know how you stay awake. I use to drink 10mg trepeline at night &  then i would sleep like a rock.

Reply to snowy
Posted by: fg | 2010/09/13

I am not a doctor but are on cilift for some time now and as i understand you should take this in the morning because it can cause sleeplessness especially in the first few weeks.And my son has been prescribed trepiline to drink at night because it causes drowsiness and lets him sleep better. Don''t you think you should change the medication to use the other at night and vice verse? Hope you feel better soon.

Reply to fg
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/13

Hallo Enith