Question
Posted by: Es | 2010/04/29

Trepilene

I am already taking Adco ZOlpidem for sleep - although it does not let me sleep through - now I have been given 10mg Trepilene to add - must say it makes me sleep through but I am drowsy in the morning - what is Trepilene actually used for - I take Ativan for anxiety - feel like adding Trepilene is just adding more and more medication

Newer sleeping meds like Zolpidem have been designed to get you to sleep, and then to wear off before morning, so you don't wake with a hangover and sluggish. Early morning wakening occurs in Depression. Trepiline is an antidepressant ( though 10 mg is too low a dose for that use ) - but it is sedative and can thus help you to sleep longer. It doesn't have the risk of dependency like Ativan has. If one is routinely taking a drug like ativan, it can affect the way your body handles other, similar sedative drugs, and might even make them less effective at the usual doses

2
Posted by: Sm | 2010/05/01

Es, i do also use Adco ZOIpidem, but with it Azor0.05mg Idont feel drowsy in the mornings, I take both 10mins before i go to bed, it helps me.. Trepilline i did use before, but it mess me totaly up, emotion''s up and down,, so i stop use it, and are just on those 2.. Never have a problme with it..

Take care

Reply to Sm