Question
Posted by: kate | 2009/01/27

tremor

hi, ive been using purbloka betablockers to control my enhanced tremors for the past few months (especially hand tremors) but was wondering if theres anything stronger than this to treat enhanced tremor? whats the next step after betablockers to treat enhanced physiological tremor? Please give me options so I can research further into this.

Thanks.Kate

Hallo Kate
Have you seen a neurologist about this? You need to be sure that it is a physiological tremor. Other drugs that can be used are certain anti-epileptic drugs, or higher doses of beta blockers
See http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/archive/094.html
dr Bets