Question
Posted by: Nunu | 2008/10/28

Tremacet

Hi, please assist me. On Sunday i had severe period pains and a friend of mine gave me two Tremacet tablets which she said are pain killers and i took both at about 20:00. I went to bed at about 21:00 and in the early hours of the following morning (about 02:00) i felt rather dizzy although i was still in bed. When i woke up in the morning, i had a hard time getting ready for work, i was extremely dizzy, nauseous, sweaty and my body was trembling  i also vomited a few times, couldn' t keep anything down (including water) hence i was forced to stay home. I managed to eat a bit last night for supper and did not vomit. I managed to come to work today although i' m rather tired and have no appetite. I had tea and two biscuits and am now feeling the nausea. Could this be as a result of the tablets or is it something else??

Expert ImagePharmacist

Nunu

Tramacet may cause side effects such as dizziness, confusion, nausea and vomiting. These effects should however be short-term, and should they continue its probably due to something else