Posted by: Kia | 2009-08-06

Good afternoon,
I have slight pigmentation marks, that Id like to get rid of and my skin is feeling somewhat dehydrated and am developling fine lines around my eyes.I also seems to be getting slightly enlarged pores around my cheeks (small area on either side). I want to know what treatment (like laser or a peel that shows quick results) that I can go for to to get a clearer smoother skin and follow up daily routine to maintain.Im 31 and my skin just suddenly started to feel dehydrated around my cheeks and now the fine line around my eyes.
Many Thnks

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kia, thank you for the question.

Your best option is to combine various treatments as this will give the most optimum end result. In our practice we would advise a patient to consider the following:

Topical products: NeoStrata Clear Skin Solution (pores), Pigment Lightening Gel (at night), Brightening Cream SPF 15 (during the day), Heliocare Gel SPF 50, and Bionic Face Cream
NeoStrata Glycolic Acid Peels: performed on a monthly basis to improve the appearance of the skin, increase hydration, reduce pigmentation, and improve fine lines
Skin Rejuvenation: I use Syneron’s eMax SR and SRA applicators for pigment and vein removal, improving the texture of the skin, reducing pores and the pore size, and to increase collagen and elastin production (a total of 3 sessions 4 weeks apart)

You do not have to use the topical range I have mentioned as one can find similar ingredients in Environ, Nimue, etc. Furthermore, excellent results can be achieved with other skin rejuvenation technologies such as Ellipse IPL, Fraxel, etc.