Posted by: IDB | 2008-11-07

Treatment side effects

I had taken some tablets etc which was given by doc.
Just after 2 days i got side effects and i am feeling that i never thought in life. from that day i lost my sexual power now i am worried - will I recover or what will happen? Please tell me a way to recover.

The side effects of medication are reversible and can be reduced by changing the dose or the type of medication. Please don't do this by yourself, speak to your doctor and let him/her direct you regarding whatever changes need to be made.

Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008-11-07

IDB - go and see a proper doctor and take the medication with you so that the doctor can see what you were given. You will be able to recover and don' t take any more stuff to increase penis size - it doesn' t work and it isn' t necessary.

Reply to Anon#2