Question
Posted by: Ernie | 2010/12/16

Treatment of large Fibroid

Hello,
Please, can you kindly recommend to me a very good hospital in South Africa, western Cape, Cape Town where I can take my sister to for Fibroid treatment? She has been suffering from the condition for a while now and it seems the fibroid has grown bigger.

Please, I will be so greatful if you can answer my question as soon as you can.

Kind regards,
Ernie

You need to see a gynaecologist, rather than go to a specific hospital. All gyanecologists are able to deal with fibroids as this is a common gynaecological condition.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/11

How long you wait to have fall pregnant after recovery of the operation to remove fibroids?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/11

How long you wait to have sex and fall pregnant after recovering from the operation of fibroids