Posted by: Arun | 2010-01-27

Treatment for too much of sexual desires

I am on high levels of testosterone all the time. Iam married since the past 5 yrs. Iam in need of sex all the time (But I have never had any sexual relationship other than my wife   and I will continue doing so). After our 1st child, my wife' s sexual appetite considerably decreased, while mine is still going steady. Whenever we make love, she gets 4-5 orgasms and we do it for about 20-30 min. After that, she is keeps off for about 5-10 days, forcing me to content by mastrubation. My problem is that Iam too fond and interested in sex. Most of the days I mastrubate more than thrice (twice atleast everyday). I want to get rid of my over-sexual desires. I would like to know if there is any treatment to reduce my sexual desire. Iam ready for any kind of tratment including surgery.

You highlight several factors. You say you are on 'high levels of testosterone', I am not sure if you take this extra or you refer to your normal levels? If this is medical there are some medication on the market that can reduce your sexual drive eg. cyproterone. You also raise several psychological issues eg. being oversexed and your wife's sexual appetite. You should be wise to perhaps consult a sexologist to help you with these issues.

Posted by: tim | 2010-01-29

jogging makes u fitter and more randy. Trust me

Reply to tim
Posted by: buddie | 2010-01-28

Take up jogging or do a phisical work that make you tired

Reply to buddie