Question
Posted by: concerned | 2012-01-18

treatment

Dr is there any medication that one can use to improve her libido because i am totaly out of spot towards my husband when it comes to making love. He enjoys it so much if i can tell the whole month of Dec until this morning he stil enjoys but for he is HELL pls help me i am so depressed nd i dont want to make him lose interst if i tell him my problem

Perhaps you are depressed for other reasons and that causes you low libido. Unfortunately there is not a quick fix. Low libido has many causes which can be relational, lack of physical health, emotional sensitivity etc. Consult your doctor or phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262)for a professional close to you. Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-19

Reply to sexologist