Question
Posted by: marie | 2010/12/03

Treating Badly

when I talk to my husband,he turns away and walks away,but now that he is in hospital for depression treatment, he wants my children to put him on Facebook to talk to them,but actually it is to talk to ladies who are with him in hospital, my chioldren tell me so. When we get visitors at home, he ignores me and talk ugly to our children. I always feel I am nothing in his life. Why does he act like this?

Why the insistence on indirect communications ? If he wants to talk to the ladies in hosital - they're there, he can use his voice. The same with his children - why not talk directly, or via the phone ? Try raising these significant issues, especially about his behaviours at home, with the doctor treating him.

3

Posted by: lalalalala | 2010/12/03

um depression maybe?

Reply to lalalalala