Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/29

Travelling whilst 9 weeks pregnant

Hi there. I am nine weeks preganant and had a holiday booked to Mauritius in June. Is it safe for me to travel by air to Mauritius or should I cancel the holiday. Thanks in advance - Riaz

It should be okay to travel. Remember to drink lots of water and keep moving around.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

12 weeks preg and hav' nt experienced any signs of morning sickness is this normal as i have rechead the end of the 1st trimester?Since this is my very 1st pregnacy i need to know if slepping on my tummy has any impact on the growth coz i dont feel like im preg