Posted by: snow | 2008-12-19

travel in 3rd trimester

i' ve started my 3rd trimester, i mean its my 29th week...everythin is normal so far and im experiencing active baby movements...i just wanted to ask that is it safe to travel in 3rd trimester?till what exact week i can afford to travel?what shouldbe the max duration of journey?eagerly waiting for ur reply...

If you mean air travel, most airlines don't let you travel after 32-34 weeks.
Road travel is fine, as long as you are close to medical care.

Posted by: Ruby | 2008-12-20

Hello Snow,

See post 1819 under cyberdoc. You will have to phone the airline to check after 30 weeks if they will allow. Their concern is that they dont want you to go into labour during your flight.

All the best! R

Reply to Ruby