Question
Posted by: Dini | 2010-02-09

Trapped somewhere

Hi CS

I have written to you so many time,I have alos seeked a proffessional help but stillI still doing things wrong. I feel trapped in my own body or my own mind. I am sayingthis because at times I cannot think qiuckly enough to execute my task at work quickly and efficiently. And this conclusion is brought by my boss reaction to certain situation,like not even reprimanding me on my unresponsiveness. Its seem I am not caring or taking my job seriously. At times I would sit there and wonder what a mI suppose to do,as if I have memory loss or something. In certain situations I recall later that that maybe I ahould have behaved ithis manner.

I was a bright student and now I feel to stupid and I really not coping with my memory malfunctioning. At times I would say maybe Im bored and this is not my kinda scene-Corporate Wolrd,maybe I belong to the creative side like advertising. I feel so slow and at times I would even not speak properly as if I dont know how to speak english,words are not cooming as easy with others and with my boss its worse,at times I know what I want to say,but it wont come out. Help I feel helpless and trapped in my own body or mind,I need to come and live life as normal.

Hi Dini,
Let's see. You were a bright student, and there's no obvious reason why you would be less bright now. Is there an HR department or person at your place of work, with whom you could discuss this ? If I understand Labour Law, hey should identify when any emploee has work problems, to arange an assessment to work out what is causing the problems, and then to provide extra training or a change in work content, so they can be more productive.
Have you seen a doc for a physical / psych checkup, to see if there might be some illness which could be causing your difficulties ?

2
Posted by: 007boer | 2010-02-10

It sound like you might be suffering from burnout. Go see a doctor.

Reply to 007boer

Hi Dini,