Posted by: AA | 2009-05-26

trapped and deppressed

my new boytfiend is passive and I love him a lot he seems not interested or maybe scared of me cos im older than him earns x3 than him but still I really love him what can I do I don.t sleep anymore when I think about him at work my perfomance reduced cos of fatigue I am scared to confront him cos he is not so friendly and arrogant I dont want to lose him he is single but I know he has girlfriend how do i get over this or survive.

What is it you love about this ghostly and wishy-washy chap ? And why on earth should you be disrupting your work by thinking about him ? And you know already that he has another girlfriend ( not bad for such a passive guy ) --- one wonders whether this relationship is mainly one-sided, created and maintained by you ?

Posted by: Realist | 2009-05-26

It sounds as if your b/f would fit the bill of a comment that goes, " When he walks into the room the room seems emptier"  !! LOL. Find someone else and be happy and sleep well.

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Get a life | 2009-05-26

Just get a life girl. Why bother with him if he is such a wishy washy individual ? Why waste your time ? Who cares who earns what, that' s got nothing to do with it.

Reply to Get a life