Question
Posted by: Lhoza | 2010/12/10

Trance

I have suffered from head aches and deppression for many years, they come and go, beenon any medication possible until i discovered acupuncture works best in that I can go for months without a headache.The headaches have now come back but this time they are accompanied by a funny feeling.Its like my head is squashed, sometimes its like my brain is on water, I have uncontrollable tremours in hands and head.I generally feel strange and funny, when I drive I have to be consious, its like my mind wanders off and I''m not there, I see things differently, its like everything is suddenly bright or I''m looking through some one els''es eyes, I cant explain it I just feel strange.yes there is something bothering me but I know I''m blocking it.under general I''m happy, i wouldnt say I''m stressed or anything.I''m just concerned about the shaking and whats happening in my head.
Please advise.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Lhoza,

If you have found that acupuncture works for you, may I ask why you haven't continued with it? If your other symptoms come with the headache, then if you get rid of the headache with acupuncture they should also go away.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/12/10

Dear Lhoza,

Reply to Headache expert