Question
Posted by: Anette | 2008/10/13

Tramal SR 150 tablets

I suffer from AS and use Tramal AR 150 for the pain. I feel dizzy and very tired all the time. Can it be a side effect from Tramal? What do you suggest I do? I am seeing my specialist again in November 2008, but would like to have your oppinion please. I never feel good anymore. I hate the dizziness - it restricts my daily activities a lot.
Thank you.

Dear Anette
Tramal can cause dizziness and drowsiness so this could be side effects. What does AS stand for?

2
Posted by: X Rated | 2009/04/08

I am been using this medicine for 3 years due the fact that no doctor can diagnose my num and sour legs. The Medical Scheme has spent at least 100k without finding out what is the main problem. I do have a history of kidney stone’ s before using this drug. This is the only drug that helps me to cope with pain, but it did change my personal life by 180 degrees. I do not like to be social anymore, and if I do not use this drug everybody in this world irritates me. My body feels like that a train has hit me. What can I do to get rid of this drug?

Usage: 3 x 150 Sr daily

Reply to X Rated
Posted by: Anette | 2008/10/14

AS stands for ankylosing spondylitis. I also have Chrons disease that is associated with AS and for that I take Salazopyrin. I have only recently started taking that so I wonder if maybe the medications (specially the Tramal and Salazopyrin) is not clashing and that is the result of me being so dizzy all the time. I use lots of other medication as well, but the rest I have been using for a while and have never had any side effects.

Thank you.

Reply to Anette