Question
Posted by: Dale | 2009-03-20

Tramacet

I there,

I am 24 weeks pregnant and am experiencing alot of pain due to ligament stretching. My gynae percribed Tramacet for me to take, but when I collected it from the pharmacy yesterday - they said that its not really recommended to take when pregnant.

Now I dont want to second guess my gynae, he is a fabulous doc -but Im too scared to take the pill incase it detromental to my baby.

Would you mind sharing your opinion with me please?

Thank you!

Dale

The Tramacet leaflet states that the safety in pregnance and lactation has not been established. Your gynae will have experience with this drug and therefore, I think you can use it.