Posted by: Casper | 2013-01-10

Training to loose weight

I started training to loose weight i take a multi vitimane , b complex and cod livere oil to keap me in top shape as i train with weights. My question is would it help me to take a testosterone booster like testoblast 2? See under for product details

Recent independent reviews in Muscle Evolution Magazine (March 2006), shows Supplements SA Testoblast to be one of the best ZMA/Tribulus products on the market today.
Take a potent combination of ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium aspartate and VitaminB6) which benefits are strongly supported by clinical research, then add significant dosages of Tribulus Terrestis and you''ll get an effective testosterone elevation.
Tribulus Terrestis, Zinc Monomethione Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Vitamin B
Nutritional Facts
Five capsules provide elemental magnesium 225mg, zinc 15 mg, vitamin B6 5.25 mg, tribulus terrestris 500mg. Zinc and magnesium aspartate offers 300% better absorption than other versions
Best taken at bedtime. Also good before training. Depending on intensity of training, dosage can vary between 3 and 10 tabs a day, either taken all at bedtime or split between before training and bedtime.
*. Tribulus stimulates the luteinizing hormone which in turn helps the body produce testosterone, while zinc is the mineral directly responsible for the production of testosterone
*. The above will increase the body’ s natural testosterone levels by up to 83% giving you testosterone levels 2-3 times that of the average man
*. Dramatic increases in muscle strength (250% compared to a placebo grouping)- Brilla LR, Conte, V. “ Effects of Zinc-magnesium (ZMA) supplementation on muscle attributes of football players” ’  Med and Sci in Sports and Exercise, Vol 31, No 5, May 1999
*. Originally and still widely used to improve sex drive-Adimoelja A, et al.” Tribulus terrestris improves the male sexual function probably via DHEA”  Int. J.Imp. Research V9, Airlangga University, Kuala Lumpur (1987)
*. Also reduces cholesterol, is a natural diurectic and, when taken at night, leads to a deep and restful sleep