Question
Posted by: JF | 2008/08/29

Training for women

My husbnand attended one of your classes in Edenvale and whilst he came home raving about it I am left feeling rather blue. I would also like to attend a class but he has said that there are only men attending and would not suggest it....now I am no shrinking violet, at 5.79 tall and build to match many with a matching temperament to boot I am not looking for a " feel good"  session but would sincerely love to learn good self defence.

Any suggestions?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI JF,

Thank you for your post to our forum.
Great to hear that your husband enjoyed the class so much.
Golden opportunity for your to train will be on Saturday 27th Sept (less than 3 weeks) I will personally be conducting a workshop at the Edenvale gym. You can rest assure that there will be allot of woman attending this workshop which will focus on Personal Protection Anti Rape rape Tactics/training methods and Surviving a fiream attack. Here is a link to our events page on our website http://www.combatcoaching.com/eventsseminars.html where you will be able to obtain all the needed info.

Hope to see you there!

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.CombatCoaching.com