Question
Posted by: Francois | 2011-03-15

Training and health..

Hi there. I saw you as an expert on Tai Chi, and considering you are on this site, I wanted to ask you something...

I have been training Wushu for about 2 years now, and it''s been going good. Now, I have some kind of irritation in my stomach, which might be IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). If something of this sort, not muscle related, can I I still continue with my training? When I train the slight pain and discomfort I have goes away, and only comes back the next morning or later that night if I have a late-night-snack. So, is it a good idea to still train with this small problem I might have? Or should I halt training for now and first heal?

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

Hi Francois,

Thank you for your question. If this stomach irritation has been going on for a while i would highly recommend you visit your doctor or specialists to have it checked out to get clarification on your medical condition.

Your in health,
Morne
www.SATaiChi.org