Question
Posted by: Lady | 2013/02/05

train a man

How can I train my man to prolong his erection and not cum too quickly, hes still young 31 years old

Dear Lady,

You cannot train him. He needs to learn ejaculatory control. There are many sites that address premature ejacualtion that describe the steps for learning ejaculatory control. Generally it begins with a guy needing to do mastubatory exercises which eventually build up to intercourse at a later stage.

2
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2013/02/06

Go to a sex shot and buy him some STUD100 spray.That stuff works wonders. Try it.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: XXX | 2013/02/05

You might want to look up " premature ejaculation"  in the archives above

Reply to XXX