Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/11/04

Tracking your pet

Can anyone tell me if there is a way that a tracking device can be combined with a chip that is inplanted into your pet. My concern is that my dog will get stolen as it is a problem in my area. The tracking card can be removed from the coller and then the dog is gone. I am getting my Husky pup on Friday and this is a big concern for me.

Thanks all

Dear Anon

I do not know of such a device.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/11/10

There is a GPS system on the market for tracking dogs, but it was horribly expensive! Do a google search for an online pet shop in SA and i' m sure you' ll find the information you need....

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/11/10

Posted by: steph | 2009/11/04

you can chip the dog, but that' s really just to ensure that if he' s lost and found the vet can track him back to you. Maybe don' t leave him near the front of the property when you' re away from home. Is the back garden seperated from the front or not?

Reply to steph
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/11/04

Dear Anon

I do not know of such a device.

Reply to Cybervet