Question
Posted by: Marcel | 2011/10/20

Toys VS the real Deal

Dr - what is your take on toys vs the real thing.....for eg, a couple male and female in a session together using toys ( vibrators , dills etc,) ,to spice up the heat . Is there still a need for the real thing after maximum use of a toy?

There should be no problem with that - many people worry about this, but as you may know, in a committed relationship, sex is not all about orgasm anyway, it's about connection and closeness and a toy can never replace that! Whilst the stimulation a toy can offer may be more intense, and therefore may also promise physical pleasure, it cannot replace your partner and the emotional pleasure couples get from 'real' intimacy. If it does happen...it's not the toy's fault, it's probably the relationship.

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: Homer | 2011/10/20

Toys are great to spice things up but as for the real thing - nothing compares,nothing...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Lindi | 2011/10/20

Nope, the toy is enough.

Reply to Lindi
Posted by: Reader | 2011/10/20

Well toys are nice to play with but does not in any way compare to the real deal.

In my opinion - it is possible for me to be fully satisfied by toys, without having a need for the real deal however using only the toy for a longer period, let's say a week, will not do for me. By then I''d be craving the real deal.

Reply to Reader
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/20

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist