Question
Posted by: Interested | 2009-01-23

Toys for him and her

My husband is very conservative although he bought me a vibrator a few yrs ago. I would really love to experiment with other toys and spice up our sex life abit. We normally do it 4-5 times a week and it does get a bit " boring" . Please can you give me some names/ideas on what toys to get him and myself and where can we get them.

please visit the Sexpo website or Dr Eve's website - they will have further info on the various sex toys available.

1
Posted by: Anne | 2009-01-23

Definately get yourself a vibrating -|- ring. Stimulates the both of you, but I must say it is lovely for us ladies as it buzzes on your clit whilst having sex - it' s awesome!
Check out passionfruit.co.za for more ideas

Reply to Anne