Question
Posted by: Sonskyn | 2011-06-08

Toys: do men feel inferior

Hi Dr, do men tend to feel inferior if they have to share their bed with a toy and the g/friend or wife?

If you are referring to a sex toy which may be used to increase a couple's sexual pleasure, no, I do not feel that this should make any man feel inferior.

7
Posted by: asdasd@aeasd | 2011-08-22

Ill make you a deal

you can have all the toys you need if a can watch porn and wank.

Reply to asdasd@aeasd
Posted by: sasdas | 2011-08-22

YES

Reply to sasdas
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: KKK | 2011-06-09

Guyz common, who are trying to impress. I am not sharing my wife with technology....sorry. The pleasure she gets turns you on, that is just a way of saying at least it is not another man. Don''t tell me you do not believe that the pleasure she gets from that toys, no other man can give. The pity thing is, it is not you so you taught yourself to accept it, plus we do not want to be seen to have issues, so we put up with a lot of crap.

Ladies I am not going to stand here and pretend for you. It will bother me that my woman is having sex with a plastic pe nis that vibrates. And so should it bother you that a man would have a plastic vagina in your bedroom screaming I am coming in a way that you have never made him scream. Facts. All this bravado, not me not me is just false pretence and too much exposure to porn period. There I said it. If you are single and huh huh you are lonely use it.....dear but not in my bed or I am bringing a prostitute for a threesome since we are all about extreme sexual fantansies neh.

Reply to KKK
Posted by: a man | 2011-06-09

I am a man and I have absolutely no problem sharing my woman with toys, I buy them for her. When I see the pleasure she gets from them it is well worth it. I am well aware that no man can satisfy a woman the way a toy can as far as giving her an orgasm goes, so why not let her enjoy it. It turns me on more seeing the intensity of the orgasms a toy can give her, it''s amazing.

Reply to a man
Posted by: renier | 2011-06-09

hi i dont have a problem with toys woman can last longer then men so why not use them to help a bit. my wife enjoys it and i do as well

Reply to renier
Posted by: kkk | 2011-06-08

The problem i have with toys is that it is potrayed as a non threating tool backed by research and all sorts of things but put it this way. What will happen if your man brought a chinese blow up doll with perfect boobs and butt sticking up. Would you feel inferior if he told you: "hey, this is fake, you are original."

Guys i know we get lonely and so forth but i think we both know that toys are wrong.....plus there if also an element of dissentising the vagina.

Ladies, you do not want a world where men prefer dolls to you, you really don't. You can't stand it when we watch porn, I mean watch.

Can you imagine how ease it would be for manufacterers to create that virgin feel like v gna?

Reply to kkk