Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2012-08-06

Toys

My husband is always buying me sex toys, and I have always enjoyed them, and seeing how much they turn him on, but he always buys me toys that are much larger than he is, and the latest vibrator is so large, and vibrates, has rolling balls at g spot, while massaging my clitoris at the same time, and has different speeds, I have never experienced so many so intense orgasms in my life, the problem I have now, is that my husbands penis just doesnt do it for me anymore, I never knew sex could be so good, or intense, and although he loves watching me masturbate with my toy, when he doesnt bring it to bed, I am never truly satisfied, and find myself waiting until he goes to sleep, to satisfy myself with this wonderful toy. His penis actually does not fill me, I find it very small and boring next to this toy, and dont know if I will ever be satisfied without it, but I feel terrible, and tell my husband I only use it for him, but lie to him, that I prefer his penis, as the toy is too big, and I feel horrible that I lie, should I just tell him the truth.

Whilst you may get amazing stimulation from this vibrator, at the end of the day it is your relationship and sexual relationship with your husband which is really important. It seems that you are becoming fixed on the quality of the orgasm rather than the whole sexual experience and intimacy shared with your husband. My advice would be to perhaps put the vibrator away for a while which may sound a bit extreme but you need to refocus on the pleasurable sensations and arousal that you achieev with your husband and not just with penis in vagina. It may help to practice Kegel's exercises, tightening and then relaxing the muscles which are found in the pelvis and surround the vagina. This may help you to focus on the sensations in this area. It may also help to really focus on the pleasuarable sensations of touch and arousal that you share.

13
Posted by: Adriana | 2012-08-19

dropout, get makeup, get drunk, get fucekd, refuse abortion, collect single parent benefit, 18yrs later-do it again. cure=condoms, get drunk, get fucekd, get job, get properties, pay em off,travel the world, do it again .don''t be mad..I''m the male, a product of the female. my mums done nothing.I''m gonna do it all.live it up.keep both halves.live easy.die wealthy.leave it all to my nephew lil cooper.gonna teach him about life choices! livin the dream baby. -|- the bitches.YAHOO!

Reply to Adriana
Posted by: susan sim | 2012-08-14

my partner has asked me to use a " clit pump" . I am game but not sure how " healthy"  this practice is....

Reply to susan sim
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-08-08

Pamela.....Yes sh!t happens and sometimes more than once but I always thought I would be able to put this behind me, but it is not so easy!!

It is very good advice from the sexologist!! We should all try and see sexual expierences in that way!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-08-08

Chris758 ... glad to hear you are over your health problems and doing well. Not very nice to discover what you did, but unfortunately sh!t happens as they say!

I liked Sexologists advice - very good indeed. Take care now!

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-08-08

Pamela, I always thought I married this virgin like girl and we were very happily married, had three children, good jobs and a great future ahead of us.

tTen a few years ago I had a heart attack but came through it and am quite ok now. About a year after my heart attack I accidentally came across some e-mails on our house computer she send to a man at her work. Porn was send and a lot of rather filthy talk etc.

The point I want to make is that she must have played with herself thinking of this man!!! It is just logical!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-08-08

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-08-07

**Chris758 ... now youve really peaked my interest! What happened in the past?

Funny thing is that there is a vibrator in our house and I hate the bloody thing! Give me my husband ANY day and we have been married a veerrryy looooong time. Not saying though, it will give my age away!

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: MAN | 2012-08-07

I have bought my wife a big dildo also, and it gets me going seeing her have more pleasure than I can give, it gets her going seeing what it does to me, so Lucy, your husband would probably be very happy, that your toy makes you happy, dont try understand men, we are just like that, an insecure man would never buy his girl a toy, so I am sure he would be okay with the truth, probably waiting to hear it

Reply to MAN
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-08-07

Pamela, I also do not think or can believe she has never done it!! Not if I take what happened in the past!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-08-07

**Chris758 ... Sorry to burst your bubble but I bet your wife does masturbate. She only does it when you are not around. LOL!

**Lucy ... Your husband already knows that, either:- you are too big for him...or he is too small for you that''s why he bought a whopper of a vibrator. So, which one is it, be honest now.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-08-07

I would love to watch my wife play with herself or with a toy but that is just a dream!! She does not do the masturbating thing!!!

But I must agree with XXX........do not tell him!! It will take away all his ego and self esteem in the wink of an eye!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: XXX | 2012-08-06

If you want your marriage to continue you better not tell him.It will do his ego no good.
Toys should preferably form part of your lovemaking and not replace it.Why not find different ways of doing the deed,maybe also watch porn movies etc.
You need to spice up your sex life and maybe not use the toy for a while

Reply to XXX
Posted by: V6 | 2012-08-06

Yeh , you should tell him...that would be a very noble thing to do .....if his penis is too small for your Yoni , then enjoy him in the back door while you enjoy you Big tools in the front.......

Reply to V6