Question
Posted by: toy | 2010/11/01

toys

My husband loves for me to use toys on myself while he watches, it is part of forplay, but recently he came home with this large clitoral stimulating vibrator that gives me the most intense orgasms ever, they are so good that after just 2 orgasms with this new toy I am totally finished, but still let my husband finish, I keep on find myself using it in the day, and it scares me how good it is. I have now asked my husband to get rid of it, but do not want to tell him why. He keeps on leaving it, as he loves it, but I cannot stay away from it.

maybe explain to your husband that you find it highly arousing and tempting. as such, he should lock it in the safe and bring it out during sex only. therefore, any ideas of a loss of self-control are prevented. additionally, your hubby becomes an active agent in your sexuality / desire / arousal. he may even find it very kinky.

7
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/08

The name of the toy I bought is " Mystic Wand" 

Reply to A man
Posted by: k | 2010/11/06

what is the name of the toy please..... :)

Reply to k
Posted by: Juta | 2010/11/03

I rest my case. I still can''t see how a man can enjoy that, perhaps ...scratch that, i am sure he secretly wishes it was him who could take you to such high heights......let''s be practical....you are enjoying and a man is doing what watching.....it is his way of admiting defeat and saying you know what just as long as it is not another man.excuse my arrogance but it is not possible for him to enjoy it. I challenge "  a man'' to this. How do you enjoy it.....personaly i want blow my wife away with sexual satisfaction, just non stop.

Reply to Juta
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/11/02

any1 ever notice how toys for woman are hitech with lights and spinning bits and toys for guys is basically just a lump of rubber resembling a vjay

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/02

This sounds similar to the one I bought for my lady, we both love it, it also gives her the most intense orgasms she has ever had, and makes her ejaculate huge quantities. We use it together during foreplay and she also uses it on her own. It was quite expensive, but well worth the money.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/02

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: ana | 2010/11/01

Whats the name of this Toy?

Reply to ana