Question
Posted by: salto | 2010/09/11

TOYS!!

We are a married couple 12 years.We have great sex.I would like to introduce to my husband some toys for him, I have my own that we use . Have you any suggestions?

There are several on-line sites where one could explore different sex toys. The best would be to involve him in selecting sex toys of his choice. You could also go to Adult shops where you could physically touch and feel the toys.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3

You need to be more precise,toys for his penis or anal toys?

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/13

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Joost | 2010/09/12

Yes, buy him a motorbike, he will love you forever.

Reply to Joost